Sony has recently unveiled Xperia T2 Ultra a mid range 6 inch Phablet. As per the company notes that the handset has been designed specifically for emerging markets like China, Africa, Middle East and the Asia Pacific. The phablet will be available in two variants, the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra (single SIM) and Xperia T2 Ultra Dual (dual-SIM). But the company has not made any word regarding its price, but calls it a mid range phablet. It has 720p display with a 1,280×720-pixel resolution provides amazing experience to video addicts. On this event Calum MacDougall, Director of Xperia Marketing at Sony Mobile Communications saild, “”Xperia T2 Ultra will lead the category through its combination of advanced display and camera technologies, it will bring large-screen entertainment in an amazingly portable form factor and it will do it all whilst providing incredible value for money.”
Major highlights of Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Phablet:
• The handset has sleek look and feel and lightweight design. Its 6-inch HD display (720p), equipped with Trilumios and Mobile Bravia Engine 2 technology.
• The phone is powered by a 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor.
• The phone comes with 8GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD slot and 1GB of RAM.
• 13MP front camera with Exmor RS sensor and a 1.1MP front facing camera with Exmor R technology. Xperia camera app is also available to make your picture more exciting by portrait retouch, AR effect mode etc.
• The phone has a 3,000 mAh battery and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) operating system.
• NFC wireless technology – Leave all your connectivity troubles behind.