After much speculation, the South Korean manufacturer has finally introduced its much rumored budget friendly tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite. The 7inch tablet will be available worldwide in white and black colors. The handset will be available in two variants, Wi-Fi and 3G. It is not yet clear whether the 3G version of the tablet is a single SIM or a dual-SIM device. The company has not yet made any word regarding the pricing and availability of phone globally. But an online retail store in Poland has started taking orders for the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, at a price of $165 (roughly Rs. 10,100) for the Wi-Fi (SM-T110) model, and $263 (roughly Rs. 16,100) for the 3G (SM-T111) model.
Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite specifications
• 7-inch WSVGA (1024×600 pixels) display, so it won’t be crisp, sharp, or beautiful
• powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz Marvell PXA986 processor with Vivante GC1000 GPU paired with1GB of RAM
• 8GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card to fill with apps, games, movies, or music
• 2-megapixel rear camera without flash and no front camera
• Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ AGPS, GLONASS
• 3G version of the tablet is a single SIM or a dual-SIM device.
• It offers 3600mAh battery for a longer usage.