Lenovo has added two mid range android smartphones in its S range. The Chinese manufacturer has announced S650 and S930 smartphones in the Russian market. The Lenovo S650 will cost 11,990 Russian rubles (Rs. 22,600 approximately) and S930 be priced at 13990 Russian rubles (Rs. 26,500 approximately). The company didn’t confirm the availability of phones in the global market. Both the phones are powered by MediaTek chipsets. These brand new handsets will be the smart choice to the buyers who want a large screen smartphones at pocket friendly price.
Lenovo S930 specifications:
• 6 inch phablet with HD resolutions
• Powered by Quad-Core processor
• The device comes with 8GB ROM and 1GB RAM and allows memory expansion through micro SD card up to 32GB
• Phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
• It has 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1.3MP front facing camera
• powered by 2,000mAH
Lenovo S650 specifications:
• 4.7-inch qHD touch screen display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
• phone measures 138 x 69.8 x 8.7 mm and weighs 126 grams
• Powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor occupied with 1GB of RAM.
• 8GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD
• Phone has an 8MP rear camera and 0.3MP front-facing camera
• Powered by 2000mAh battery